Why should I refer a Little Sister?
There is a great need to make a difference in young girls’ lives in the community today. By providing them with one-on-one guidance from an adult female, it enhances the belief of the endless possibilities that young girls aspire to one day have.
Little Sisters enter our program for a variety of reasons:
- Needing the attention of a caring adult.
- Coming from a single-parent home.
- Needing motivation, help, or encouragement.
- Benefiting from the warmth and personal interest of a Big Sister.
- Are between the ages of 5 and 14 years-old
- Want a Big Sister and their Parents/Guardians want them to be in our program
- Come from all areas of Racine and are economically, culturally, ethnically diverse
- May remain in the program until they are 18 years old as long as they remain in school.
Forms to fill out or sign at our first meeting: