Refer a Little Sister
Why should I refer?
There is a great need to make a difference in young girls’ lives in the community today. By providing them with one-on-one guidance from an adult female, it enhances the belief of the endless possibilities that young girls aspire to one day have.
A Little Sister may:
- – Come from a single parent home
- – Need the attention from a caring adult
- – Need motivation, help or encouragement
- – Benefit from the warmth and personal interest of a Big Sister
Little Sisters should be:
- – Between the ages of 5 and 14
- – Want a Big Sister and their Parents/Guardians want them to be in our program
- – Come from all areas of Racine and are economically, culturally, ethnically diverse
- – May stay in our program until they are 18 years-old